CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Introduction

Life is a roller coaster; my ride has had it's ups and downs with a few fun twists along the way.  I thought it would be fun to start a blog and keep everyone who has any interest involved in what is going on.  I have no idea what I will post about, but I will post, a least a couple of times a week.  Some posts will be boring, some extremely entertaining because if I have anything, its funny stories to tell about people I interact with at work or girls I date, or random stupid things I do that make me me!  Life Happens...you'll see.

1 comments:

shannon said...

Well I am glad you started this blog because my good friend forgets to call sometimes. So this way I can keep up with things going on in his world.