CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I Love Sports"

For those of you who were too busy watching "High School Musical: Get in the Show" on Sunday and missed out on the ESPYs, I truly feel bad for you.  JT (that's right, we're tight) did a song and dance about his love for sports, while Portland's own Greg Oden accompanied him on the piano. On more than one occasion in this 9-minute montage, I laughed out loud.  Can be embarrassing all alone while neighbors listen in, but what do you do. I digress. If you can't find humor in it, go back to watching your Grey's Anatomy and Lost; nobody cares about you anyway!  For those that care, check out the clip.  I also added Will Ferrell's demands to host the show as well as his acceptance speech as Tiger Woods and Greg Oden's audition tape to be host of the ESPY's. Enjoy!







See more funny videos at Funny or Die

0 comments: